Supplier Homepage Products Livestock & Animal Products Fish & Seafood Crab king crab legs , atlantic salmon fish , trout fish Norwegian Red King Crab

king crab legs , atlantic salmon fish , trout fish Norwegian Red King Crab king crab legs atlantic salmon fish trout fish

Min. Order: 1000
Production Capacity: 100
Delivery Lead Time: 3 Days
location: Norway
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Expiry date Long-term
Last update: 2018-05-15 02:33
Hits: 9
Basic Info
Product Description

Product Frozen whole king crab
Origin   Norway
Frozen method   BQF
Treated   No chemical treated
Packing   10kg/CTN,
Glazing   5%, 10%
Catching way   light
Loading port   Oslo port
Processing   Whole Round,gutted,frsh,chill salted,cooked etc
Shipment date   about 20 days after receiving prepayment
Available quantity 400MT/month
MOQ   1X40fcl
Payment terms   (1)30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% against B/L file faxed or by email
size 200-300
certification Health certification,halah,iso,BCT,BL, etc

Certificates

  • FDA : 8546555545225

Packaging & Delivery

  • Delivery Lead Time : 3-7days
  • Minimum Order : 1000kg
  • Supply Ability : 100tons/two weeks

Company Introduction

we supply seafood world wide we supply king crab live lobsters mackerel fish tuna fish from Europe to the world contact us for more information

Hot keywords: king crab legs atlantic salmon fish trout fish
Browser History
Latest Products from This Supplier
Find Similar Products By Category