- Our honey is 100% pure bees’ honey!
- We NEVER add any sugar, corn syrup or anything else for that matter to it!
- We NEVER feed our bees’ corn or any other syrup during the honey flow and harvest!
- We NEVER use chemicals on our bees during the honey flow and harvest! (We use only 100% natural products to keep our bees healthy!)
- We NEVER pasteurize our honey, that way; we keep all the good things in like natural enzymes, pollen etc. In fact, because the honey we are selling right now is still pourable, we do not have to heat it up whatsoever. Therefore, it is TRULY UNHEATED! Moreover, because it is 100% Raw and Natural MOST of our varieties of honey WILL re-crystallize again in time. Although, some varieties may take much longer to do so than some. If you would like it to be liquid again, simply place honey into a heatproof container (such as glass) and then place into WARM water (not HOT or BOILING) and let it sit until liquefied again. (Be careful not to get water in the honey as this can cause fermentation.)
Packaging & Delivery
- Delivery Lead Time : Determined after the other is being made
- Supply Ability : IN STOCK
Company IntroductionSpecification: Origin: VIET NAM Brix (%): 5 % Additives: none Fructose: 40% Min HMF: 20 mg/kg max Reducing Sugar (%): 65 % Sucrose: 0.8% – 5% Max Moisture (%): 18 % Max Diastase Activity (%): 8 % ml (g.h) Shelf Life: 18 months Certification: HACCP, ISO, GAP, EEC Packed: 290kg steel drums or 250g, 400g, 500g mason jar, bottle or customized Supply Ability: 1200 Tons/ Year. MOQ: 19 Tons = 1x20ft.Price: (revert me back for instant quote)Payment & delivery: L/C at sight or T/T in advance 30% and 70%, negotiable.Please feel free to contact us if our goods meet your demand and need more information/quotation.Best of luck and prosperity!
Hot keywords: Bee Honey